Atwyld x Lab Helmet23241-200-XS
- Shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability
- Dual density EPS internal foam for superior impact absorption
- Ten intake and five exhaust vents provide maximum air intake and airflow
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling through center channel
- Removable / Washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- ECE and DOT approved
- Fits true to size, reference size chart to for exact measurements
The Shift White Label Helmet is here to elevate expectations for quality, value and style. Through simplistic innovations, the helmet gives you more of what you need and less of what you don’t.
This refined approach lead to a brand new shell construction: an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function. The result? Reduced weight while maintaining durability and staying true to our style. The design gives you plenty of ventilation without compromising protection. With a total of 15 vents – ten intakes, 5 exhaust – the helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and dry. Inside the helmet, you will find a dual density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact. And a removable/washable inner liner keeps the interior fresh and funk-free.Ride as you are!