Cyclone Packable Puffer JacketAW120010-XS
- Perfect to layer under your riding jacket or wear on it's own
- Packs down completely into 7" by 13" interior chest pocket for easy storage
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 2.4oz PrimaLoft® Insulation with Cross Core Technology
- Poly/Cotton/Spandex 2 X 1 rib knit at sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Diamond quilted pattern allover with contrast stripe quilt stitch pattern on shoulders
- YKK Nylon Coil zipper with custom logo zipper pull
- Hidden zipper pocket at interior left chest
- Thumbholes to make it easier to add another jacket to layer over
- Woven patch label at wearers left chest
A travel essential you will not want to leave at home. The Cyclone Packable Puffer Jacket packs down completely into the 7" by 13" chest pocket so you can store easily if the weather warms up. It layers perfectly under your riding jacket as you go over high mountain passes or through cooler weather. We designed this to be the ideal layering piece to help you transition between different climates when you’re on the road without sacrificing style. The Cyclone looks awesome off the bike as a single layer jacket to wear anytime. Made with 2.4oz Primaloft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology to keep you extra warm when you're on the road.
PrimaLoft® is a down-like insulation that mimics the lightweight compressibility and warmth of down, but continues to insulate even when wet. It has a supple hand that drapes comfortably for activewear.
Compressible – easy to pack. Similar to the structure of down with incredible softness, PrimaLoft® is highly compressible and easy to stuff. Its resilient fibers are quick to regain their loft to provide uncompromised insulation.
Soft – comfortable PrimaLoft® insulation is flexible like down, making it an excellent choice for active outerwear. It allows unrestricted movement and its light weight makes it comfortable for extended wear.
Easy care – hypoallergenic and easy to maintain. Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle and tumble dry. Remove promptly to ensure maximum loft. Be sure to read the care label of your specific garment to protect other construction fabrics.