Alltime 2.0 Moto Jacket
- A classic moto asymmetrical zip closer and mock collar with heavy-duty snap.
- Quilted paneling.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Zip closure pockets.
- Zip gussets at the side seams to allow adjustability.
- Interior pocket at wearers right chest.
- Stretch panels at back shoulders for comfort when in the riding position.
- Hemline drops at center back for extra coverage when in riding position.
- Zip closures at sleeve openings.
- Interior lined with 100% Acetate.
- Heavy duty logo snaps.
- Made of UV Coated 100% Bi-product , 1 millimeter thick, buttery soft, cowhide leather.
- Lined with 4.6oz Twaron at all impact zones for extra abrasion resistance.
- UV coating helps prevent color fading after long sun exposure.
Our mission was to design the perfect women's motorcycle jacket that serves as both a fashion piece and as a technical riding jacket without compromise.
Made with buttery soft leather that feels durable yet soft to give you that “already-worn-in” feel. All the major impact zones are lined with 100% Twaron fiber to add one more layer between you and the road.
Asymmetrical zip closure with antique silver hardware throughout makes it feel modern and classic at the same time. The mock neck collar snaps securely closed with a heavy-duty logo hardware snap that will not come undone in the wind. Designed with pockets that are nice and deep and zip closed to make sure nothing flies out while you’re riding. We also added a hidden pocket on the inside for the things you want to keep extra close.
The jacket features quilting pattern on the sleeves, shoulders and back panels for extra protection and to add classic moto styling. The zip gussets at the side seams allow for an adjustable circumference. We added stretch panels to the back shoulders, providing you comfort when in the riding position on those long haul trips. The fit is sexy, sleek and long enough to give you coverage where you need it.
Layer the Alltime jacket over the Convoy 2.0 or Barricade armored shirt for extra protection! (We recommend buying 1 size larger if you plan on layering with an armored shirt).
Dry-cleaned by leather specialist only.