Shred Moto Jeans 2.0AW318006-BLK-30
- Classic high waist skinny fit jeans.
- Great stretch denim for comfort.
- Reinforced seams for superior impact protection.
- Leather panel down front legs to block wind and add extra protection.
- Made of 60% cotton 28% poly 9% rayon 3% spandex 10.8oz Denim and UV coated 100% Bi-product, 3.5oz. 1.2 millimeter thick, buttery soft, cowhide leather.
- Lined at impact zones with abrasion resistant para-aramid fiber
- Logo shank button at center front closer.
- Removable D3O® CE Level 1 knee and hip armor.
- 31″ inseam
- 10” rise
The Shred Moto Jeans have been CE tested and rated in accordance with the EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA standards."
Our goal in creating this garment is to help minimize the chances of injury in a motorcycle accident. Because all accidents are different, we cannot guarantee the level at which you will be protected. For more info on garment or materials test ratings or info. Please contact us at email@example.com
Women’s lined motorcycle riding pants. The Shred combines classic high waist skinny denim fit with true moto leather features that take this style to the next level.
Shred has a great stretch comfort that fits amazing. Buttery soft leather panels down the front leg block the wind and add another layer of protection. Lined in certain areas with 100% Kevlar® fabric at all the major impact zones adds a key technical element. Removable D3O® knee and hip pads offer impact protection for serious riders and can easily remove once you get to your destination.
Hand-crafted in Los Angeles! Most of all, this style is constructed flawlessly with reinforced seams and the pattern is articulated to the riding position.
Dry-cleaned by leather specialist only.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Measurements taken of actual garment. Measure yourself and compare the measurements to the garment measurements to decide how you would like it fit you.