Voyager Moto JeansAW116025-BLK-24
- Skinny fit riding jeans designed to look good and wear well on and off the bike
- 98% cotton 2% spandex 10.5oz denim washed down to give a super soft worn in look
- Lined at all impact zones with abrasion resistant para-aramid fiber
- Zip pocket on exterior of knee panel for removable D3O knee armor
- Hidden pocket at interior hip for removable D3O hip armor
- Great stretch recovery to avoid bagging out over time.
- Reinforced seams for superior impact protection.
- 31” inseam
- Quilting detail on the knee and hip
The Voyager Moto Jeans have been CE tested and rated in accordance with the EN 17092-4:2020 Class A standards
Our goal in creating this garment is to help minimize the chances of injury in a motorcycle accident. Because all accidents are different, we cannot guarantee the level at which you will be protected. For more info on garment or materials test ratings or info. Please contact us at email@example.com
Everything we have learned from our customers since we launched this brand has gone in to the Voyager Jeans. We heard your feedback and applied it to what we feel is our best riding pant yet.Designed in a 10.5oz. washed black denim and lined in certain areas with 100% Kevlar® fabric, the Voyager feels lighter and more breathable while still offering the abrasion resistance you look for in a riding jean. We added the removable D3O armor for the rider that is looking for that impact protection. A longer knee pad pocket allows for a more versatile fit for a variety of inseams. The skinny fit holds the knee pads in place but if you need to secure them in place additionally just add a strip of Velcro to the interior pocket and the knee pad to hold them in the perfect place for your height and inseam. The Voyagers look great on off the bike and are so comfortable for a long haul ride or a short rip to lunch.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
Measurements taken of actual garment. Measure yourself and compare the measurements to the garment measurements to decide how you would like it fit you.