Cosmonaut Fleece Jacket
- A cozy and stylish alternative to your typical riding jacket
- Made of quilted 95% cotton 5% lycra 290gsm fleece with UV coated 1mm thick cowhide leather sleeves.
- Bodice is lined with 180gsm para aramid fiber for abrasion resistance and the interior features super soft 100% polyester 200g Sherpa
- Two way YKK zip closure at center front for adjustability
- Tall collar allows you to block the wind on a cool ride
- YKK zip closure pockets
- Rib knit sleeve cuffs and waistband
- 26 ¼” length from high shoulder
Introducing the Cosmonaut Fleece Jacket; the evolution of our navigate moto fleece. You will never feel more comfy and cozy when you are on a ride. 100% Para aramid fiber through the bodice and 1mm thick leather on the sleeve offer abrasion resistance in case of a slide while the Sherpa lining feels super soft against your skin. The quilted bodice and bomber styling looks rad on and off the bike so you can easily transition into your day without compromise. Layer the Cosmonaut over the Convoy 2.0 or Barricade Armored shirt for added impact protection (we recommend sizing up if you plan to layer)
XS, SM, MD, LG, XL
• Use a soft brush to gently remove the dust from the garment
• Use cold water and neutral soap (no chemicals) to gently wipe down the jacket. Do not use hot water. Then use sponge to wipe down garment again to remove soap.
• Remove any excess water with a sponge and then shake off to ensure that no water marks are left on the jacket. – Should water marks appear please use a damp sponge and wipe over the affected area before once again removing excess water.
• Allow to dry by hanging the garment in a sufficiently ventilated area, far from direct sources of heat (radiators, etc.) and direct sunlight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.