Alltime Moto Jacket
- A classic moto asymmetrical zip closer and mock collar with heavy-duty snap.
- Quilted paneling.
- Zip closure pockets.
- Interior pocket at wearers right chest.
- Stretch panels at back shoulders for comfort when in the riding position.
- Hemline drops at center back for extra coverage when in riding position.
- Zip closers at sleeve openings.
- Key holder snap tab at wearers left side waist.
- Interior lined with 100% Poly Taffeta.
- Heavy duty logo snaps.
- Logo zipper pulls.
- 100% Bi-product , 3.25 oz. 1.3 millimeter thick, buttery soft, cowhide leather.
- Lined with 8.3oz DuPont™ Kevlar® at all impact zones- (Kevlar® quality has passed 15,000 cycles on Martindale Abrasion Test).
- Long exposure to the sun will cause the leather to naturally fade over time.
Our mission was to design the perfect women’s motorcycle jacket that serves as both a fashion piece and as a technical riding jacket without compromise.
Made with buttery soft leather that feels durable yet soft to give you that “already-worn-in” feel. All the major impact zones are lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® to add one more layer between you and the road.
Asymmetrical zip closure with matte black hardware throughout makes it feel modern and classic at the same time. The mock neck collar snaps securely closed with a heavy-duty logo hardware snap that will not come undone in the wind. Designed with pockets that are nice and deep and zip closed to make sure nothing flies out while you’re riding. We also added a hidden pocket on the inside for the things you want to keep extra close.
The jacket features quilting pattern on the sleeves, shoulders and back panels for extra protection and to add classic moto styling. The key holder tab along the waist ensures that you never lose the keys to your ride. We added stretch panels to the back shoulders, providing you comfort when in the riding position on those long haul trips. The fit is sexy, sleek and long enough to give you coverage where you need it.
Layer the Alltime jacket over the Convoy armored shirt for extra protection! (We recommend buying 1 size larger if you plan on layering with the Convoy).
Dry-cleaned by leather specialist only.
CARING FOR YOUR ALLTIME MOTO JACKET
• Use a soft brush to gently remove the dust from the garment
• Use cold water and neutral soap (no chemicals) to gently wipe down the jacket. Do not use hot water. Then use sponge to wipe down garment again to remove soap.
• Remove any excess water with a sponge and then shake off to ensure that no water marks are left on the jacket. – Should water marks appear please use a damp sponge and wipe over the affected area before once again removing excess water.
• Allow to dry by hanging the garment in a sufficiently ventilated area, far from direct sources of heat (radiators, etc.) and direct sunlight.
• Try and keep you jacket out of direct sunlight except for when you are riding of course.
• If you want your jacket to be UV coated you can apply scotch guard to the jacket, otherwise the jacket will start to naturally wear and fade over time as all natural leathers do.
• If it does fade and you do not like the appearance you can easily take it to any leather specialist to have areas re-dyed and the jacket will look as good as new!