Flux Waxed Puffer Jacket
Say hello the new Flux Puffer jacket. Made with genuine Scottish lightly waxed cotton from the true pioneers of weatherproofed fabrics, Halley Stevenson. Built in a modern silhouette designed to keep you warm and cozy whether you are out and about on a chilly night in town or cozied up by a campfire.
- Boxy fit with shorter length that hits just at the top of the hips
- 100% cotton canvas with light wax coating, 281gsm, Made in Scotland
- 100% polyester fill insulation
- 100% polyester lining
- Water resistant
- Zipper closure at center front with snap placket
- Logo patch on wearers left side sleeve
- Model is wearing a size small
- FIT:This style runs small so we recommend sizing up
The history of waxed cotton starts on the Scottish shores with fishermen and sailers. The wax coating was applied to help with withstand high winds and sea spray, keeping the sailors warm and dry. By incorporating this historic material into our modern silhouette we are bringing you style and function that will stand the test of time.
Make sure and care well for your jacket.
When your waxed canvas jacket is due for a cleaning, use cold water and a mild soap such as Otter Wax Canvas Cleaner
and gently rub it on with a sponge before lightly rinsing: then let is hang dry. if a deeper clean is needed to reduce odor, use an order eliminator such as
to digest the odor-causing bacteria and deodorize both inside and out.