Backroads Moto Jeans
Your new favorite riding jeans are here! Designed to look good and wear well on and off the bike. Built to last using the strongest denim in the universe. Say hello to the Backroads Moto Jeans!
- Midnight Blue Denim Colorway
- Mid-High Rise straight leg riding jeans
- Made with the strongest denim in the universe, offering single layer protection.
- Washed down feel with a bit of stretch for comfort that will relax in over time.
- Made of washed denim woven with White Dyneema®, 13.9oz, soft to touch and cool to wear.
- Made with 25% UHMWPE fiber (stronger than steel), 68%cotton, 5% nylon, 2% elastane
- CE en 13595-1 : 2002 level 1 rated
- 4.5 second slide time
- >Double weave beam technology, Dyneema® fiber in warp and weft direction for 360-degree protection
- Water resistant
- Interior hip pockets for D3O® Ghost low profile hip impact protection
- Adjustable interior knee pockets for D3O® Ghost low profile knee impact protection, with 4 rows of “Rip-A-Stitch” height adjustability
- D3O Ghost low profile knee and hip armor is included
- YKK metal zipper
- 10" rise
- 32" inseam
You asked, and we listened! Straight leg jeans with single layer abrasion resistance, and breathable light D3O Ghost impact protection to give you the perfect riding jeans as the weather heats up, keeping you cool, dry, and safe. Woven with Dyneema fiber that is 15 times stronger than steel, this CE Level 1 approved water resistant denim gives you 4.5 seconds abrasion resistance protecting your skin in case of a slide. Interior armor pockets fit for D3O’s newly launched CE level 1 Ghost impact protection add ultra-low profile (so low no one will even know it’s even there) impact protection. Designed as “fit and forget” the Ghost Armor is the thinnest and most flexible limb protector from the D3O range. Made with the revolutionary new impact Print technology this armor is so thin, breathable, and comfortable no one will know it’s even there, including you. The casual fit of these jeans will give you extra comfort on the ride, and room to layer in the cooler months to have you 100% covered on every adventure!
Our goal in creating this garment is to help minimize the chances of injury in a motorcycle accident. Because all accidents are different, we cannot guarantee the level at which you will be protected. For more info on garment or materials test ratings or info. Please contact us at email@example.com
The measurement chart is showing body measurements that best align with the fit of each size pant. These are not the garment specs. Measure yourself and compare the measurements to the measurements chart to decide which size is best for you.
HOW TO MEASURE
We know how hard it is to find the right size, and we are here to help. To make is as easy as possible, we've created a size chart for you to follow based on your body measurements. We recommend measuring yourself in front of a mirror directly against your skin with the measuring tape not too snug & not too loose.
Measure the smallest part of your waist, not necessarily where your jeans fall.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, below the waist and above your knees, making sure to keep the tape measure straight across from back to front.
Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
For fit questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org