Velocity Off-Road Adventure Pants
Years of development, many off-road miles and more than a few vision quests have gone into building the all new Velocity Off-Road Adventure Pant. Designed to ride with you on your greatest adventures into the Wyld. The Velocity pant is packed with details that will help enhance your riding experience no matter where you’re headed.
In true Atwyld fashion we pulled inspiration from our favorite vintage moto looks and gave it a modern twist. The result is, dare we say, the best and most versatile off-road/dual-sport/ adventure pant there is. We spared no expense in sourcing the most durable materials and perfecting the fit for maximum comfort. Enjoy the ride!
- Chassis is designed with articulated fit to add comfort in the riding position
- Elastic interior waist with adjustable Velcro tabs to ensure the waist fits secure when you need it and relaxed when you don’t.
- Abrasion resistant, water resistant 630D polyester twisted yarn leg panels.
- Goat leather adjustable belt buckle closure at center front over YKK Vislon zipper
- Rib knit panels at back yoke and front waistband to add comfort and flexibility
- Abrasion resistant
- Goat leather panels at inner knee and seat for added protection and durability
- Mesh lined zip ventilation at front thighs
- Zip closure cargo pockets on upper thighs to store your necessities
- Patch pockets on the rear with drainage eyelets
- Heavy duty breathable stretch woven panels above the knee for added flexibility in the riding position
- Heavy duty breathable stretch woven panels at back thigh, knee, back legs and calf for comfort
- Abrasion resistant, water resistant quilted 840D polyester rip stop material at the knee panels give extra durability and a retro look
- Fully lined with mesh
- Knees are designed with articulated pattern details to allow plenty of room for knee braces
- YKK Zipper throughout
- Embroidered branding on wearers right side cargo pocket and back right side patch pocket
The measurement chart is showing body measurements that best align with the fit of each size pant. These are not the garment specs. Measure yourself and compare the measurements to the measurements chart to decide which size is best for you.
HOW TO MEASURE
We know how hard it is to find the right size, and we are here to help. To make is as easy as possible, we've created a size chart for you to follow based on your body measurements. We recommend measuring yourself in front of a mirror directly against your skin with the measuring tape not too snug & not too loose.
Measure the smallest part of your waist, not necessarily where your jeans fall.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, below the waist and above your knees, making sure to keep the tape measure straight across from back to front.
Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
For fit questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org