1. Secure Shopping
Security is a top priority at Atwyld. To safeguard your personal information, our systems are equipped with multiple security precautions throughout the order process, and long after you’ve completed your transaction. Our systems are protected by firewalls that act as shields to our computer networks. Within those systems, sensitive information is encrypted (a sophisticated way of scrambling information so it cannot be decoded) to protect your personal data, like credit card numbers.
2. Terms and Conditions of Use
Any claims involving quantity, quality or damage shall be made promptly, but not later than 10 working days after receipt of merchandise, and sellers liability shall in no event exceed the purchase price. Product specifications are based on commercially acceptable tolerances.
Returns accepted only with our consent and subject to a shipping and re-stocking charge. Any unauthorized returns will be refused.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract of sale and purchase of the goods and the SELLER shall not be liable for or bound in any manner by any representation, guarantees or commitments except as specifically provided herein. No modification of this contract shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by the party claimed to be bound thereby.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of liability IN NO EVENT SHALL ATWYLD, OR AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR VENDORS, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ATWYLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU ORDER FROM ATWYLD OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATWYLD BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
Atwyld values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve our level of support and service, and to communicate with you about any relevant industry information, and product and service updates. We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties. As described in this policy, we do, however, share your information with our affiliates and under certain circumstances, with third parties that act on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to send you pertinent industry news, and or offer a particular product or service.
Kinds of information Atwyld will collect:
- Atwyld collects personal information, such as name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone and credit card numbers (only if making a purchase) from you when you register for an Atwyld newsletter, service and product updates, any voluntarily registered information. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our customer service center, and may also acquire information about you from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our affiliates, including, without limitation, Atwyld.
- Atwyld’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
Atwyld’s use of information:
- When you place an order or make a purchase from Atwyld and or one of our affiliates including Atwyld, we use your personal information to process your order, send you e-mails to confirm your order or to contact you via phone, postal mail or e-mail if we have other questions regarding your order or purchase.
- When you place an order, make a purchase or save your information online, we will use your e-mail and postal address to send you information about our products, services, contests, and promotions and to help us learn more about your product preferences. If you participate in a contest or promotion (online, over the phone or at one of our tradeshow events), we may use your personal information to send you e-mails, postal mail, or telephone (including text messages) regarding our products, services, contests and promotions. From time to time, we may use this information to contact you via e-mail, postal mail, or telephone to learn more about your product preferences. You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls.
- In addition, we may use information about you and your product interests and purchases from us and our affiliates, including without limitation, Atwyld, to help us improve our site design and your online and customer service experiences. We may contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings.
- To serve you better, we may combine information you give us and information about your product interest and purchases with information from third parties, including demographic information and information that is publicly available. We may also combine this information with information from our affiliates, including without limitation, Atwyld. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your experience with us, and to communicate with you in accordance with this policy.
Atwyld and our affiliated partners
- We also contract with service providers to maintain and manage our customer information, to fulfill promotions and to communicate with our customers. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any unauthorized other use of your information.
- When we offer contests and promotions, with or without a marketing partner, you may be required to provide certain personal information in order to participate. In these cases, we will give you the choice not to receive e-mail messages or other communications from us regarding our products, services, contests, and promotions. In this case, however, Atwyld or our affiliates may still need to contact you, for example, to notify winners and to fulfill promotional obligations.
Lawful Disclosure of Information:
Atwyld reserves the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of Atwyld, its affiliates, and others.
Accessing, Changing, or Deleting Your Personal Information:
- You can review, change or delete certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (e.g., name and contact information).
- To access your information online, simply click on “My Account” at the top of any page, sign in when prompted to do so, and you’ll be able to edit your personal information.
- You can also send us your request to update your personal information, to e-mail Atwyld customer service firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name and the e-mail address. Please note that any requests to update your personal information may take up to ten days for your e-mail request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
All Subscriptions to e-mail, postal mail, and phone calls are voluntary:
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us.
- Industry news and or promotional information from us or our affiliated brands are never unsolicited.
- All requests to remove personal information from our mailing lists are maintained in our “unsubscribe – do not contact” file to ensure that we fulfill your request. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your e-mail request, and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Atwyld.
- Please also note that when you purchase from us, we may continue to confirm your order by e-mail or postal mail. In addition, we may also need to contact you via phone, e-mail or postal mail with other questions regarding your order.
Atwyld and affiliate websites use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect your privacy.
- Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your online order information as it is transmitted over the Internet.
- Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https.”
Links to other websites and services:
- Atwyld and affiliates may contain links to other sites.
- Atwyld does not control the privacy policies or practices of these websites.
- You should review those policies before providing any personal information. Atwyld is not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.